Date(s) - 08/15/2022
7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join us for our second track day of 2022. Catered lunch will be provided. Please call 734.453.0500 with any questions. Tickets can be purchased via the Pay Pal link below. All makes and models welcome. Come test ride your next BMW!
Motorcycles and Equipment
- You must ride a motorcycle appropriate for high performance track riding.
- Severely underpowered motorcycles or those not suited to high speeds and lean angles will not be allowed on the track.
- If you have any questions regarding your motorcycle and equipment, please contact us and we’ll be happy to provide you with guidance.
- All bikes must pass technical inspection prior to admittance to the track. If your bike does not pass tech inspection, you will not receive a refund. It is your responsibility to have your bike prepared prior to riding on the race track.
- Tires and brakes must be in good condition. Tires should be at least 50%+ of new condition. Any tires that are bluing from excessive wear will be disallowed. We will have on-site tire service at most events, so if your tires don’t pass, you may have the opportunity to put on replacement tires to pass tech. Please contact us to confirm tire service will be available at your event.
- All glass, headlight, turn signals, and plastic lenses must be taped over or removed. Side mirrors must be removed for the Advanced group and at least taped over for all other groups.
- We recommend, but do not require, removal of center stands. No bikes with center stands will be allowed in the Advanced Group due to the ground clearance issue.
- All machines must have an operational handlebar mounted kill switch/button and self-closing throttle in good working condition.
- Advanced and Intermediate group riders must use water, water wetter, or a non-ethyl glycol based anti-freeze/coolant. Approved Poly Glycol brands are: Evans, 7th Gear, Liquid Performance, and Engine Ice. Automotive ethyl glycol based coolants are not allowed.
- All valve stems must have caps.
- Wheel balance weights must be well secured and duct taping is required.
- License plates must have bolts taped or be removed.
- Advanced riders only must safety wire oil drain plugs, oil filter, and oil fill caps. Intermediate must have a minimum of RTV or Silicone dab on the oil drain plugs and oil filter. ** Please note that if you spill oil on the track your day is over.